Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ready for Spring!


It is a cold, icy, snowy day here in Oklahoma! I am SO ready for spring so I decided to use some pretty spring colors on this card today!

The sweet little birdie is from the Fun & Fast Notes set! I stamped him on watercolor paper in black Stazon and colored him with my markers and blender pen. I then punched him out with my large scallop square punch.
The pretty little flowers are from my flower stamp from the Punch Potpourri stamp set. I used the coordinating Boho Blossoms punch to punch them out.

The Rose Red cardstock is embossed with the Elegant Lines embossing folder and the Daffodil Delight cardstock is punched with the Scallop Border Punch.

To make my little sentiment label, I stamped the Thanks I Needed That sentiment from the bird stamp onto watercolor paper. I punched it out with the Modern Label Punch. I went over the letters with the small end of my Rose Red marker and I stamped the flowers on the outer edges.

This was a fun card to make! The colors are bright and cheery and I LOVE any excuse to play with my paper punches!

If you have any questions send me an email at aprilmassad@yahoo.com! I would love to hear from you!

The sun is out now so I have to admit the snow is beautiful....no matter how much I long for spring! ;)


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely precious!!!

    Following from SC...
    www.mysocalledlife-kjb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete