Friday, January 21, 2011

Bitty Bot Card!

Wow! It's Friday already!?!?! Having Brodey home for the second snow day in a row has made the week fly by!
This last week I have been (not so patiently) waiting on my new Stampin Up goodies to arrive. These new goodies are what we will be using in our next Stamper's Night Out classes. So...you can imagine that I am very anxious for them to get here! They have been delayed because of "adverse weather conditions" so hopefully they will get here this afternooon!
In the meantime I have been trying to use some of my stamp sets I haven't used very much! The Lots of Bots set falls into this category. I used it to make this little bitty Get Well Soon card.

This poor little guy is so cute I want to give him a hug and a kiss on his little metal cheek! ;)
I got out my paper crimper for this one. I haven't used it in well over a year and I love how it adds a little texture to the card!

Directions:
1. Trim your Baja Breeze card stock to 3.5x7 inches. Score lengthwise down the middle at 3.5 inches.
2. Take the nuts and bolts stamp from the Lots of Bots set and stamp randomly on the front of the card with Baja Breeze ink.
3. Trim a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock to 0.75x3.5 inches. Stamp the numbers stamp from the Lots of Bots set with black ink. Attach this piece to the front of the card at 1.5 inches from the top.
4. Trim a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock to 0.75x3.75 inches. (always add at least a quarter of an inch to the length of cardstock when crimping it with the paper crimper) Run it through the paper crimper and adhere below the Pumpkin Pie strip.
5. Stamp your Bot image onto watercolor paper. Using the blender pen, color the bot with Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, and Baja Breeze markers. Punch out the image with the scallop square punch. Add metal brads to the corner and adhere to the center of your card.


Supplies:
Lots of Bots Stamp Set
Cardstock in Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, and Pumpkin Pie
Blender Pen
Markers in Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, and Pumpkin Pie
Black Ink Stazon
Metal Brads
Paper Crimper
Scallop Square Punch


If you have any questions please feel free to send me an email at aprilmassad@yahoo.com! You can buy any of these supplies by visiting Stampin up!
Have a wonderful Friday and STAY WARM!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment