Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A BIG Thank You!

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to pop in here and say a big THANK YOU to everyone that stopped by the Scrappin Pad booth at the Creating Keepsakes convention in Tulsa this weekend!
We had a BLAST at the convention and were able to visit with over 600 fun and fabulous fellow scrappers and papercrafters!
I also got to do a Make 'n Take that I think everyone enjoyed!
I'm dying to get back into my scrap room to create some fun cards, but this is what it currently looks like!
Terrible I know. I brought everything home and had to just dump it out! I've been too busy, but I hope to get back in there and create in the next few days!
Also! Don't forget about Stamper's Night Out next week! It's August 30th at 6:30pm at The Scrappin Pad! We will be making a couple of Christmas cards, a Halloween project, and a fun reflection technique! To reserve your spot email me at aprilmassad@yahoo.com!
In the meantime you can check out a fun layout I did using my circle punch to make watermelons HERE on the Creating Keepsakes website! I love that layout of Brodey! It just screams summertime!
I hope you are enjoying your summer! The days are numbered!
See you soon!




1 comment:

  1. This is very good blog spot where you can find best knowledge
    about bhakti to know more please visit our website
    Religion Bhajan

    ReplyDelete