Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Scrap Card: Friends for the Long Haul

Do you scrapbook? I do! After I finish a page I always have little patterned paper scraps laying around. They are usually perfect size for a card and that's what I used for this little card today!
Supplies:
Greenhouse Gala Paper 117167
Cardstock 121077
Loads of Love Stamps 115022
Loads of Love Accessories 115024
Stampin Up Markers 119702
Blending Pen 102845
Perfect Polka Dotz Texture Impression 117335

What I love most about Stampin Up is that all of their colors match! I can find the exact marker, watercolor pencil, ink and cardstock to match my paper! That makes it so easy to ink any stamp to suite your project!
The Loads of Love stamp set I used on this card doesn't really go with the Greenhouse Gala paper, but since I inked it the colors to match the paper it is perfect!
The scraps on this card are from a layout I made today! It just might be a scrapbook class in the future! ;) Speaking of classes...if you were thinking of taking the Bag of Tags class next week you better sign up! It will be fun!
Oh I almost forgot to tell you!!! Stampin Up has jumped on the Black Friday sale week wagon and offered some AWESOME deals!!! Go to my website HERE and click on the link at the bottom that says ONLINE SPECTACULAR! Great deals on stamps, dies, supplies, and My Digital Studio software is half off! Also if you place an order of $150 or more your shipping is FREE! Check it out!
The next time you have scraps left over from a project you should whip up a little card! :)
I hope you have a terrific Tuesday!
If you have any questions feel free to email me at aprilmassad@yahoo.com!

10 comments:

  1. What a fun blog you have!
    I'm following you from Stampin' Connection. I'm #188 on the list as www.bzstampr.blogspot.com. I'm a lazy blogger. I have made many cards and an apron and a cute paper purse recently. I just haven't made pictures and now the apron is going to its new home.

    take care,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world!! You sure have a great start!! I am your newest follower from the thread on Stampin' Connection. I invite you to stop by and follow #53 at http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com

    Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute card. I like to use leftover scraps of paper whenever I can. I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection. Please stop by for a visit some time. I'm #247 on the list or go to

    http://whatareyouinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is sooooo cute! I love this card. Your watercoloring is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute car and a super cute blog! Following from SC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card April. Great use of your scraps. Following you from SC.
    www.eileensstampingcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Following thru SC. I TFS, Good luck and God Bless

    Diana
    http://b4ustamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! I love the texture and choice of colors. I am now following you through SC. http://www.stampinchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I simply love the Loads of Love and Accessories stamp sets! Great card! Now following you from SC, I'm #239, http://sharonsstampshack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete