Sunday, November 14, 2010

Let me count the ways...

I have only been with Stampin Up for a couple of weeks now and I am in love with it! Before I even received my Starter Kit I went online and checked out all of the resources, the forums, and the projects. The people are so helpful and sharing! I instantly felt at home and was in love with the people and the company!
Then they announced this:
Isn't that awesome! I paid the regular price for my starter kit and it was worth every penny! But now you can sign up for only $87.50! You can customize many of the items in the kit and you can add on the Digital+ Starter Kit!
If you have EVER considered Stampin Up now is the time to do it! This special only lasts from November 15-30. I love how it comes just in time to share awesome Stampin Up products for Christmas!
If you live near me (Tahlequah, OK) you can come to my Stamper's Night Out to learn more and play with the SU products! They are SO much fun!
If you would like to learn more about Stampin Up! click HERE!
If you have any questions please feel free to send me an email at aprilmassad@yahoo.com!
Have a wonderful Sunday! It's a beautiful day here in Oklahoma!

No comments:

Post a Comment