Monday, November 15, 2010

A Couple of Kit Cards


Happy Monday! I thought I would post a couple of cards today that I made with my Stampin Up! Starter Kit!
I placed my first order on Saturday and I can't wait to get all the goodies! I'm going to bring them to the Stamper's Night Out so everyone can play with them!
I can't even tell you how much I LOVE this stamp set I used in the card above! Maybe it's because I have a boy...who knows! But I LOVE this little truck! There are also accessories to go with it! FUN!
The great thing about the Starter Kit is that you can customize it. I subbed this set for a heart set that was in the kit. I'm so glad I did!

The stamp set I used in this card came in the kit and I loved it so I kept it!
I colored it with watercolor pencils (not Stampin Up ones because they hadn't arrived yet but I've heard they are awesome) and used the blender pen to make it purdy! ;) If you will be attending Stamper's Night Out you will get your very own blender pen and we will be doing this very technique! Can't wait!

Here are the Stampin Up items I used:
"Loads of Love"
Stamp Set: Loads of Love 115022
Inks: Marina Mist 119668, Old Olive 102277, Real Red 103133, Basic Black 101179
Blender Pen 102845
Ribbon 109025
Cardstock: Whisper White 119952, Old Olive 100702, Regal Rose 105130
Watercolor Paper 105019

"Get Well Wishes"
Stamp Set: Fun and Fast Notes 113500
Satin Ribbon 114616
Cardstock: Whisper White 119952, Regal Rose 105130
Watercolor Paper 105019
The embossing plate I used on the Regal Rose cardstock is not SU, but they have one I am getting that is much prettier called Vintage Wallpaper 120175!


Well I hope you like the cards! I sure had fun making them!
I hope you had a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Love this little Loads of Love card........very cute. Saw you on Stampin Connection so have decided to follow your blog. I am #212 on the list so if you get a chance come on over and get a peak at mine.

    Penny
    http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card April! Good luck to you and follow me to. Following you from the SC! Bev www.stampingwithbev.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete