Monday, November 29, 2010

In Full Swing!

Well the holiday season is in full swing! So fun!
I'm waiting on the hubs to get my decorations down from the attic! Brodey loves to hang the ornaments on the tree. Of course I wait until he is asleep to adjust a little bit, but he thinks he helps! ;)
I made this super quick holiday card with the Big On Christmas stamp set. It's been around for a while and I can see why! I love how versatile it is! I made this card in no time!

I stamped the image first on a scrap piece of watercolor paper. I colored the cute little tree and cut it out. I then stamped and colored the whole image on another piece of watercolor paper. I adhered the scrap paper tree with a foam adhesive square over the other tree. I added it to the card along with a couple of embossed strips of black cardstock and a piece of scalloped red cardstock. I topped it off with a little ribbon! So easy and FUN! It's like coloring when you are little but way better! ;)
Supplies:
Big On Christmas Stamp Set
Satin Ribbon
Black Stazon Ink
Markers
Blender Pen
Watercolor Paper
Cardstock


There are still 2 weeks and 2 days to get your order in to Stampin Up to ensure it's here by Christmas! The cutoff date is the 15th! If you would like to host a Stampin Up party let me know! The hostess benefits are great! You can invite your friends over and we can make cards, tags, or whatever you can use this Christmas season!
Just a Reminder:
TOMORROW is the last day for the Online Spectacular and the 1/2 Price Start Kit!
ALSO! My Stamper's Night Out is tomorrow night at 6:30! I would love to have you! We will be making some fun tags for all your Christmas gifts!


Well I'm off to clean the house a bit! How do we destroy it SO badly when we aren't even here all weekend!?! It's a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment