Saturday, December 4, 2010

iTunes Card

I LOVE gift cards. I love to receive them and I love to give them! Stores make super cute ones, too! Old Navy and Gap are my faves, but iTunes makes some cool ones! That was exactly my inspiration for this card.
It's pretty boring to give a gift card in a regular 'ole card so I made up this cute gift card CARD! ;)
The cake was stamped with the On a Pedestal set and I left room for the gift card between the cake and the pedestal. I then stamped my sentiment on vellum and used it as my gift card holder! Even when you remove the gift card it still looks cute!
If you are curious about how I did the tie dye looking background on the card, stay tuned! I will be posting that video on the Inky Fingers Blog and linking it here! I did another tag yesterday using the same technique! I love it because it's easy and fun! I'm sure you will love it too!
Well I'm going to go rest! I haven't been feeling so great the last couple of days! Sore throat and all that jazz!
I'm working on the December Stamper's Night Out projects! It is gonna be FUN!! It will be at the Scrappin Pad December 14 at 7pm. I will post the projects soon! If you want to come send me an email at aprilmassad@yahoo.com to reserve your kit!
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment