Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Doilies are the new black...

That title makes me laugh. But seriously doilies are pretty popular right now!
You can do alot with them and they are inexpensive! You can find them at Wal-Mart, Hobby Lobby, or just about any craft store. The doilies come in white and they come in different sizes, but for this card I used the smallest ones.
For this card I wanted my doily to be different shades of orange. I simply inked the doily with Pumpkin Pie and Calypso Coral with my ink applicator tool. Yes. It's that simple.
I'm on the run today so I'm not going to post step by steps for this card. I think it's pretty simple, but if you need specs just send me an email at aprilmassad@yahoo.com! I would be happy to share them with you!
I'll be sharing another doily card this week! They are just so much fun!
Have a fantastic Wednesday!
Oh and if you haven't heard....I'm taking pictures again! Eek!!

3 comments:

  1. Want To Make Money Online? Try These Ideas! Satta King Internet Marketing Tips That Are Easy To Follow Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Can Facebook Marketing Do For Your Business? Play Bazaar Handy Information About The World Of Facebook Marketing Satta King

    ReplyDelete
  3. delhi darbar is a sort of betting or lottery that had started before the Freedom of India.
    From the start, the round of King betting included wagering on the opening and shutting paces of cotton as transmitted to the Bombay Cotton
    Trade from the New York Cotton Trade, by techniques for teleprinters.delhi darbar

    ReplyDelete