Saturday, November 13, 2010

Welcome to {Stamp} Paper Scissors!!

Hello!!! Welcome to {Stamp} Paper Scissors!
I am so excited about this!
This blog will feature only Stampin Up! projects, videos, how to's, and so on! I will have a combination of Stampin Up and other products on my Inky Fingers blog.
I have had my eye on Stampin Up products for years! They always win awards through Creating Keepsakes and they have some really innovative products! Their stamps are beautiful, their cardstock is to die for, and their markers and pencils are so much fun! Not only do they offer stamping/scrapbooking supplies but they also offer decor elements! Decor elements are the wall vinyls that I have all over my house! They offer much more that I won't list here! You can click on the catalog at the right to check it out or the link below to shop online!
I will be sharing tons of projects on here as well as offering great opportunities to learn from me in your home or in a workshop setting! To see what I'm offering click HERE to view my calendar!
The reason I decided to sign up with Stampin Up is so that I can continue sharing this FUN hobby! I love papercrafting, but I love sharing what I learn even more! There are several ways you can learn about Stampin Up!

Right HERE on my Blog: I will post frequent projects right here on my blog! If you like what you see simply visit my website, order the matching products, and make the fun project in your PJ's! It's that simple!

Stamper's Night Out: I can't tell you how excited I am about this one! I will be hosting Stamper's Night Out at least once a month at the Scrappin Pad here in Tahlequah! We will make at least 4 fun little projects for a low price! Drinks and snacks provided! It is totally optional to order and there is no minimum to buy! It's just a fun night out for us stampers! ;)

Stampin Up Workshop: This FREE workshop is hosted in a customer's home or other location. She will invite friends, I will give away door prizes, teach fun techniques, and we will use these to make fun projects for you to take home! I will bring lots of fun stamps to play with! There is no obligation to buy, but the hostess is rewarded according to the total workshop sales! Click HERE to see the rewards table!


If you are interested in coming to a Stamper's Night Out or if you are interested in hosting a workshop let me know! You can email me at aprilmassad@yahoo.com!
I just signed up last week, but I am already in love with this company! I can't wait to share lots of fun projects with you...virtually AND in person! ;)

If you are brand new to papercrafting please don't feel intimidated! Anyone and everyone can make beautiful projects to share! If you would be more comfortable hosting a small private workshop with just a few friends I can do that too! I will teach you the basics and show you what you need to start stampin!

Have a wonderful night and I hope you visit often!

No comments:

Post a Comment