Friday, January 14, 2011

Heartfelt Thanks!

Howdy folks!
Today I wanted to do a super quick card using the Sweetheart stamp set!
This set was created to use with the Heart Treat Cups, but there are so many other ways to use this super cute set!
One of my favorite customers purchased this set recently to make little Valentine's cards with the Treat Cups. I wanted to show an easy alternative way to use this stamp set year round and without the treat cups!
I simply stamped the scalloped heart three times in Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, and Baja Breeze.
I used the Heart Punch (which is also perfect size for the Treat Cups) and punched three hearts. I dry embossed the three hearts with the Elegant Lines embossing folder. I adhered the punched hearts to the center of the stamped hearts with foams adhesive squares.
I then punched a strip of red cardstock with the Scalloped Border Punch and added it to my card.
I stamped my sentiment and punched it out with my Small Oval Punch and adhered it to a scalloped oval I punched with my Scalloped Oval Punch.
I LOVE the little birdie stamp so I stamped him on top of my sentiment and embellished with two cute little flowers I stamped with the Punch Potpourri set and punched out with the coordinating Boho Blossoms Punch.
This card took no time to put together! You can shop for any of these items 24/7 on my website OR you can come to a Stamper's Night Out to create fun cards just like this one!
If you have any questions feel free to send me an email at aprilmassad@yahoo.com!

Well I hope you enjoyed this card and have had a fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment