Saturday, January 22, 2011

February Stamper's Night Out!


I'm in love. No I'm not talking about Eric or Brodey! ;) You already know I love them! I'm talking about the new Vintage Flower adornments and the new Botanical Gazette paper from Stampin Up. Guess what!?!?! We are using BOTH of these (and a bunch of other fun stuff) in my next Stamper's Night Out in February! I can't wait!
We will be making these 4 cards PLUS a bonus project! I will be showing you some FUN new techniques and you will leave with 5 beautiful handmade projects! Who needs Hallmark? ;)
February Stamper's Night Out
February 8 & 22 @6:30pm
at the Scrappin Pad
You must email me at aprilmassad@yahoo.com to reserve your spot! There are only 6 spots left for the 22nd and 11 spots for the 8th


Please bring these supplies:
(If you do not have these I will have them for you to use)
Your Favorite Adhesive(s)
Fine Tip Scissors
Paper Trimmer
Filing Kit/Sandpaper
Stamp-a-ma-Jig
Blender Pen

If you have these stamp sets or ink colors you are more than welcome to bring them to use!

Stamp Sets:
Elegant Thank You
Great Friend
Thanks for Caring
Birthday Bakery
Punch Potpourri
Nature Walk
Lovely as a Tree

Ink Pads and/or Markers:
So Saffron
Early Espresso
Cherry Cobbler
Not Quite Navy
Marina Mist
Old Olive
Baja Breeze
Rose Red
White Craft
Stazon in Black and Brown

Stamper's Night Out is a fun and relaxed environment where everyone works at their own pace. If you are new to papercrafting I would love to have you!
This will be a FUN class! Dress comfy and be prepared to GET CRAFTY! ;)
If you have ANY questions please don't hesitate to send me an email at aprilmassad@yahoo.com!
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment