I love the kissing flamingos, the tree, the strings of hearts...ALL of it!
Several of the stamps are very versatile and aren't just limited to Valentine's Day!
We used this set at my last Stamper's Night Out on this card.
A few of my new papercrafters said "oh this looks difficult!" I assured them that it wasn't and when they were finished they were so excited and couldn't believe how easy it was to put together!!
I'll share the steps and the supplies below!
1. Take a 5x5 card and trim the front flap down to 4 inches.
2. Trim a piece of pink cardstock to 4x5 inches. Stamp and emboss with white embossing powder. Adhere to front flap of card.
3. Take a red strip of cardstock and punch with the Scalloped Border punch. Adhere this to the edge of the front flap.
4. Using the Love Definition stamp, stamp the back flap so that it shows where you trimmed the front flap.
5. Cut a piece of white cardstock with your Top Note Die. Score at 3.5 inches. Adhere the shorter flap to the back of the card so that it wraps around to the front of the card. Embellish with hearts punched with the Glitter Paper and scalloped ovals.
SU Top Note Big Shot Die (p.207 Catalog) 113463
SU Heart Punches (p.203 Catalog) 119881 and 117193
SU Red Glitter Paper (p.7 Mini Catalog) 121790
SU Scalloped Oval Punch (p.201 Catalog) 119856
SU Small Oval Punch (p.203 Catalog) 119863
SU Scalloped Trim Border (p.201 Catalog) 118402
SU White Embossing Powder 109132
SU Love Defined Stamp Set (p.9 Mini Catalog) 121941
Well I hope you like this card as much as I do!
Today is my little boy's 5th birthday! I'm baking ice cream cone cupcakes! My house smells yummy!
Stay warm and enjoy your Wednesday!