Wednesday, January 19, 2011

So Many Thanks!

Good morning!! :)
I wanted to share this card I made yesterday! I have had this stamp, So Many Thanks, since October, but I have never used it! I saw it yesterday and I instanty knew what I wanted to do with it!
I used Baja Breeze and Cajun Craze (yes I'm stuck on these colors lol) but the great thing about this card is that you could use any color combo you have handy!
There are two ways to make this card. The first is with the handy dandy Stamp-a-ma-Jig and the second is with a paper trimnmer.
Below is the video for how to stamp the front of the card using the Stamp-a-Ma-Jig.

Now I have to apologize for the poor quality of the video. It was a bit longer than I wanted so when I uploaded it YouTube resized it. BUT I just watched it and I think you can tell what I'm doing! If NOT please let me know! I'll repost another How To using photos!
If you do not have a Stamp-a-Ma-Jig you can make this card using your paper trimmer!
1. Stamp the images on a piece of Whisper White cardstock
2. Cut out the stamped images as a square with your paper trimmer
3. Adhere them together on the front of the card


Supplies:
Thanks So Much Stamp
Small Heart Punch
Circle Punch
Scallop Border Punch
Ink in Baja Breeze and Cajun Craze
Cardstock in Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Baja Breeze, and Kraft
Stamp-a-ma-Jig


Well I hope you enjoy making this card! It's a fun one!
If you have ANY questions please send me an email at aprilmassad@yahoo.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment