Cupcakes are everywhere lately and I LOVE it! I mean who doesn't love a cupcake? Just typing about them makes me want to eat one! ;)
I made this fun birthday card with the Got Treats? stamp set! We used this set at my last Stamper's Night Out class to make a cute little mini milk carton with treats in it! I wanted to use the set today to make a card! The directions and supplies are listed below!
1. Stamp the pedestal base from the On a Pedestal Stamp Set on a piece of Whisper White cardstock. Trim a piece of brown cardstock with the Pinking Hearts Border Punch and adhere at the top of the stamped pedestal. Top with a strip of Baja Breeze cardstock.
2. Use your markers to color the cupcake stamp from the Got Treats stamp set. Remoisten the inked stamp by huffing or blowing your breath on the stamp. Stamp the cupcake images above the cardstock pedestal. Stamp the candle from the On a Pedestal set on top of the stamped cupcakes.
3. Use the Heart to Heart paper punch to punch out small hearts from cardstock. Ink the edges of the hearts with your markers. Adhere to the stamped cupcakes.
4. Punch a piece of white cardstock with the Curly Label punch. Cut it in half and stamp with the Got Birthday word from the cupcake stamp. Adhere to the cardstock pedestal.
5. Add a square of Rose Red cardstock to the card. Cut out your stamped image and adhere over the square of Rose Red cardstock. Add the strip of Baja Breeze cardstock on the left side and overlap with a piece of lace.
-Markers in Baja Breeze, Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant, and Chocolate Chip
-Pedestal and Candle Stamp from the On a Pedestal Stamp Set
-Cupcake and Got Birthday Stamps from the Got Treats Stamp Set
-Pinking Hearts Border Punch
-Heart to Heart Punch
-Cardstock in Whisper White, Rose Red, Baja Breeze, and Kraft
The cupcake stamp I used on this card is super cut, but there are several other Stampin Up sets and products with cupcakes.
Sock Monkey Stamp Set 111550
Birthday Bakery 117034
Build a Cupcake Paper Punch 121807
Crazy for Cupcakes Stamp Set 111618
Create a Cupcake Stamp Set
They are ALL cute!!
Well I hope you like today's card!
If you have any questions please email me at email@example.com!
It's a COLD day here in Oklahoma! Stay warm!