Tuesday, January 11, 2011

For the Kids!

Who says Valentine's Day is just for lovebirds!?! I say Valentine's Day is for EVERYONE you love!
At my last Stamper's Night Out we made cards for everyone on our love list...even the kiddos! We cherish everything they make for us so wouldn't they love something we made for them? Of course they would!
Everyone who came to SNO had so much fun making this card! I think the hardest part was deciding what people to make with the All in the Family stamp set. I had a few girls who made them for their hubbies with cute little people holding tennis raquets or wearing a suit and tie. It was fun and we had a few laughs! ;)
You can find the supplies I used to make this card listed below!
Stamp Set: All in the Family
Heart Border Punch
Heart Punch
Markers
Blender Pen
Temping Turquiose and Cherry Cobbler Cardstock

You can shop for these items 24/7 on my Stampin Up website. If you would like to get some of these products for free you can always host a workshop! You bring the friends and I bring the fun! We will make a couple of cards and you will be rewarded according to the workshop's total sales! It's that easy!
If you have any questions send me an email at aprilmassad@yahoo.com! I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment