No YOU rock! ;) Metal is FUN! And I don't mean heavy metal...hardy har har!
Monday I shared with you a Father's Day Card and a How To on faux metal background! It's super fun and super easy!
Today's card is for the tween, the teen, the birthday girl, or whatever rockstar in your life!
- 4x5.5 White Card
- 3.5x5 Faux Metal Sheet (Instructions HERE)
- Two Embossing Folders of your choice
- 3x4 Piece of Rose Red Cardstock
- 2x4 Piece of Rich Razzleberry Cardstock
- Rose Red Ink
- Stazon Ink in Black
- Markers in Daffodil Delight, Rose Red, Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise
- Blender Pens
- Watercolor Paper
- Border Punch
- Decorative Label Punch
- Stampin Dimensionals/Foam Adhesive Squares
- Friends Rock Stamp Set
1. Take your Rose Red ink and ink around the edge of the card front. (Optional)
2. Emboss your faux metal sheet. Apply adhesive to the card front and adhere the faux metal sheet. (Applying your adhesive to the card front instead of the embossed sheet will prevent you from smashing your embossed design)
3. Take your piece of Rose Red cardstock and punch with a border punch.
4. Emboss the piece of Rich Razzleberry with the embossing folder of your choice. Adhere this on top of the piece of Rose Red. Adhere to the card.
5. Stamp your sentiment, star, heart, butterfly, and guitar onto watercolor paper with Stazon Ink. (You must use Stazon Ink for the outline to be permenant)
6. Color your images and sentiment with your markers and blender pens. Cut your images out with scissors and punch your sentiment out with the Decorative Label punch. Ink the edges of your punched sentiment with Rose Red ink.
7. Adhere your sentiment and images onto your card with Stampin Dimensionals.
This rockin' card takes no time to put together! Plus this stamp set is so much fun to color! By simply changing the colors this could be a masculine card!
Well I hope you like today's card!
Tomorrow I'll be sharing a sneak peek of a layout I have in the new Scrapbooking Tips and Tricks issue where I used the Punch Potpourri Stamp Set! This issue is FILLED with fabulous flower ideas! AND since YOU ROCK....I'll be giving a copy away!
So be sure to tune in tomorrow!