Friday, May 27, 2011

Good Luck!

School is out! That also means a ton of graduations going on! Tomorrow we will be headed to Oklahoma City to celebrate my cousin Ryleigh's graduation from Trinity University! Go Ry! (You will be receiving this card tomorrow lol!)
To honor Ryleigh's past few years going to school in San Antonio, I chose colors that remind me of the city! Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, and Tangerine Tango make me feel like I'm on the River Walk!
For the patterned background strip I used the Stamp-a-ma-Jig and the Fine Flourish stamp! I simply lined it up and stamped it all three colors on Shimmer White cardstock.
For the pretty little flowers I used my markers to color the stamp, huff to remoisten, and stamp onto Shimmer White cardstock. I then handcut them out and tied them together with a little white ribbon.
This card is very simple to put together! I'm headed out the door or I would post directions for you! IF you do have any questions about this card or would like directions simply email me at aprilmassad@yahoo.com! As many of you know I will be happy to help!
I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! I will be headed to the lake so I won't be posting until Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment