Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sunny Thanks!

Well it WAS a beautiful sunny Oklahoma day, but then severe storms decided to roll through! Now it's a cool 62 but I'm still in 80 and sunny mode so I'm posting this cute card!
This super cute card was made with the Sunny Fun stamp set from the new Summer Mini Catalog!
To color the sweet kiddos I used Blender Pens and Markers! To make the pretty turquoise sky and water I used my Tempting Turquoise ink pad, squished ink into the lid, and picked it up with my Aqua Painter.
The cardstock accent flowers were punched with the Blossom Bouquet Triple Punch and the Boho Blossoms Punch.
This is such a fun stamp set! I had a hard time deciding whether to use the flip flops, popsicles, or kiddos!
If you have any questions about this card send me an email at aprilmassad@yahoo.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment