Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thinking of You


YES! I HAVE been thinking of you! I've been thinking how much I have missed blogging but I'm back! :)
Summer is right around the corner! The grass is green, the birds are chirping, and here in Oklahoma today it will be good and HOT today! I LOVE summer and you will LOVE the new Summer Mini Catalog! You can click HERE to view the online version, email me your mailing address at aprilmassad@yahoo.com to receive one by snail mail, OR you can come to my Stamper's Night Out class tonight at the Scrappin Pad!
There are SO many cute products in the Summer Mini, but one of my faves are the Triple Layer Punches! They are...wait for it...THREE punches in ONE! If you love punches as much as I do you will be as excited as I am about these! I used the Blossom Bouquet for the card above! We will be making this card tonight at SNO!
Well today's post will be short and sweet because I have to load up all my goodies for class tonight! I'll be back tomorrow with a cute Father's Day card using THIS set from the Summer Mini!
Have a wonderful May day!

No comments:

Post a Comment