Happy Thursday! The snow is still here and so are my hubby and son! Eric goes back to work tomorrow, but Brodey doesn't have school! That's why I am posting so late today!
This fun and simple card is actually a Make-n-Take I will be doing this weekend at the Scrappin Pad! 11 ladies have decided to brave the elements and crop 'til they drop this weekend! I think they will enjoy this card!
I know that most of you won't be at the Scrappin Pad this weekend so I'm going to share my supplies and directions here for you! The stamp set is called Love Defined. I've used it on several cards I have posted HERE and HERE. It's available in the Occasions Mini Catalog for a limited time.
White 4x5.5 inch card
Cardstock in Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Melon Mambo
Love Defined Stamp Set
Small Oval Punch
Scallop Oval Punch
Ink in Whisper White Craft, Melon Mambo, Baja Breeze
Markers in Melon Mambo and Baja Breeze
1. Cut a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock to 2x4 inches. Emboss with embossing folder and Big Shot machine. Take your Whisper White craft ink and ink the raised portion of the embossed image.
2. Take your embossed piece, place it on the card, and use a pencil to lightly trace along the top and bottom. (These pencil lines will act as a guide for you to stamp the heart strings.)
3. Take the heart strings stamp, ink with Baja Breeze ink, and stamp over the pencil marks.
4. Adhere your embossed piece of cardstock where you drew the pencil lines. (Apply your adhesive to the card so that you do not flatten out the embossed design.)
5. Punch a scallop circle out of the Baja Breeze cardstock.
6. Stamp your flamingo stamp onto Whisper White cardstock using Melon Mambo ink. Punch out with the circle punch and adhere to the Baja Breeze scallop circle. Adhere to the card.
7. Use your markers to color the love stamp as shown in the photo above. Huff on the stamp to remoisten the image and stamp onto Whisper White cardstock. Punch out with the small oval punch and adhere to the card.
This is a very cute and simple card that uses some fun techniques! Just about any color combo would work!
Well I'm headed to bed! I'll be posting a very colorful card tomorrow!