Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Everything!


Hi!! I have been MIA for several days! I have been getting prepared for this huge winter storm that dumped ice, sleet, and now snow on us! I'm hoping we got less ice than expected and we will not lose power!
So while the boys (hubby and son) were watching cartoons I made this little trifold birthday card!
I used the versatile On a Pedestal stamp set. It's one of the first Stampin Up sets I got and I love it. Both sentiments in this set are sweet and can be used on birthday cards, anniversary cards, thanks you cards, and so on!
I cut the Daffodil Delight, Rose Red, and Tangerine Tango into strips and adhered them to two pieces of white cardstock. I ran them through my Big Shot and embossed them. I then took my Whisper White Craft ink and went over the cardstock. This really made my embossed design pop and I think it looks like icing on a cake! Haha! Or maybe I just want some good birthday cake! ;)
This was a fun and simple card to make! If you have any questions about it send me an email at aprilmassad@yahoo.com!
Don't forget it's Sale-a-Bration! This is THE time to host a party, join Stampin Up, or just place an order!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card -The colors together are so Happy:-) and you are so right going over you embosing with the whisper white sure makes the ard a "WOW" :-)
    Keep Safe and Warm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also really like the white you've added! The card is a really nice b'day card. I hope you stay safe and warm with that yucky weather. I live in Utah and I thought we got snow, but not according to what I've seen on the news in other places. Atleast it's a good excuse to create. TFS. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete