Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Welcome Tooth Fairy!

We had a visit from the Tooth Fairy at our house last week!
Brodey's tooth has been loose for a while and it started to bug him when he ate. I knew it was coming out soon so I asked him if he wanted to help me make a Tooth Fairy Box! He was so excited!
I die cut a pillow box with my Big Shot out of white cardstock. I gave it to Brodey and let him color it however he wanted to! (He only chose green lol)
I stamped the Tooth Fairy stamp onto watercolor paper and colored her with my watercolor pens, blender pens, and ink. I punched her out, added the strip of Tempting Turquoise paper, and topped it off with the punched Tooth Fairy! SO cute and personalized by Brodey! He loved it and was so proud of it!
Thank goodness we made it! That very night he pulled his tooth! He put his tooth in his Tooth Fairy pillow box and tucked it under his pillow. The Tooth Fairy left him a little note saying how proud she was that he took good care of his teeth and she loved the box he made! He was more excited that she left him $8! ;)
We had fun making the Tooth Fairy pillow box and it reminded me that Brodey and I need to make more things together!
This was a quick post, but I'll share a card tomorrow! I've been busy scrapbooking this week! If you have the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooking Tips and Tricks Summer Fun and Travel Issue check out page 65! I have shared a fun technique using the large Medallion stamp!
Enjoy your Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment