Today I am sharing a super simple holiday card. The best thing about this card is it can be for any occasion. Simply change the sentiment and colors!
My Stamper's Night Out girls made this at the last class! They all enjoyed it and everyone's turned out differently! We used the Circle Circus set and Sincere Salutations for the sentiments! This would be a great Christmas card because it takes no time to put together!
I have shared the supply list and instructions for this card below!
- 5x6.5 inch Kraft card base
- 4.5x6 inch piece of Whisper White cardstock
- Scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock
- Circle Circus stamp set
- Sincere Salutations stamp set
- Ink in Old Olive, Pretty In Pink, Real Red, Baja Breeze
- 1 3/4 inch Scallop Circle Punch (119854)
- 1 3/4 inch Circle Punch (119850)
- 1 inch Circle Punch (119868)
- Itty Bitty Circle Punch (118309)
1. Ink your circle stamps and stamp the piece of Whisper White cardstock as shown in the photo above leaving room for the punched circles. Adhere to the front of the card.
2. Take your scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock and stamp the circles that are punched out in the above photo. (The large scallop circle, large flower circle, tiny circle, and medium flower circle)
3. Use the coordinating punches to punch the circles out. Adhere them with foam adhesive squares.
4. Ink your sentiment and stamp onto the card as shown in the photo above.
Super easy but so pretty!
I hope you like today's card! If you have any questions you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment here!
To purchase the Stampin Up products from today's post simply contact your Stampin Up demonstrator or click HERE!
Have a wonderful weekend!!