Today's card is a simple Thank You card I made using the gorgeous new Sweet Floral stamp! This extra large stamp is perfect for scrapbooking pages! I love it!
Any color scheme or sentiment would work for this versatile card!
I have shared supplies and instructions for you below! :)
- 5x6.25 inch Kraft Card Base
- 4.5x5.75 inch piece of Cajun Craze
- 4.25x5.5 inch piece of Baja Breeze
- 1.75x5 inch piece of Basic Gray
- Scrap piece of Cajun Craze
- Seam Binding Ribbon in Very Vanilla
- Mini Clothespin
- Baja Breeze Ink and Chocolate Chip Ink
- Brayer (Optional)
- Thanks sentiment from the Tagtastic stamp set
- Sweet Floral Stamp
- Any swirl stamp OR the you can use the swirls on the Thanks stamp
- Framed Tulips Embossing Folder and Big Shot
- Scalloped Circle Punch
- Scallop Trim Border Punch
- Score Board and Bone Folder
Instructions:1. Ink your Sweet Floral stamp with Baja Breeze ink. (Optional)You can make it easier to ink larger stamps by using a brayer to roll over the ink pad and then roll the ink onto your stamp. Stamp the center of your piece of Baja Breeze cardstock.
2. Take your piece of Baja Breeze and emboss with the Framed Tulips embossing folder.
3. Adhere your large piece of Cajun Craze cardstock to your card base. Adhere the piece of Baja Breeze to the piece of Cajun Craze.
4. Take your piece of Basic Gray and use the Scallop Trim Border Punch to punch along the top and bottom. Lay the piece onto your score board and score lines at the top and bottom right along the punched border.
5. Take your seam binding ribbon and tie a piece onto a longer piece. Adhere this to the piece of Basic Gray cardstock. Slide the knotted piece to the left and adhere to the front of your card.
6. Stamp your sentiment onto the scrap piece of Cajun Craze and punch with the Scallop Circle punch. Adhere under your knotted piece of ribbon with a foam adhesive square.
7. Take the mini clothespin and stamp a swirl onto it with the Baja Breeze ink. Clamp the clothespin onto the knotted ribbon and adhere the back to the card with a foam adhesive square.
And it's that simple!
To purchase any of the Stampin Up products I used please contact your Stampin Up demonstrator OR go HERE! If you have ever thought about joining Stampin Up you have until July 31st to take advantage of the $99 starter kit! Click HERE for details!
As always if you have any questions simply send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment here!
Have a safe and wonderful weekend!!