Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Stamper's Night Out!


Wow it's already MARCH!!! This makes me one happy lady! Green grass and daffodils make me smile!
I think you can see my love of springtime in the cards we will be making for the March Stamper's Night Out! I've shared a sneak peek above! We will be making these 3 cards PLUS two others! I will be showing you some FUN new techniques and you will leave with 5 beautiful handmade projects!
We will make projects for springtime, Easter, wedding, St Patrick's Day, and thank you. (As in all my classes I will bring plenty of sentiments to choose from!) You will be able to customize your cards for whatever occasion you would like!

March Stamper's Night Out
March 8 @6:30pm
at the Scrappin Pad
You must email me at aprilmassad@yahoo.com to reserve your spot!


Please bring these supplies:
(If you do not have these I will have them for you to use)
Your Favorite Adhesive(s)
Fine Tip Scissors
Stamp-a-ma-Jig
Paper Piercer
Blender Pen


Stamper's Night Out is a fun and relaxed environment where everyone works at their own pace. If you are new to papercrafting I would love to have you!
This will be a FUN class! Dress comfy and be prepared to GET CRAFTY! ;)
If you have ANY questions please don't hesitate to send me an email at aprilmassad@yahoo.com!
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment