Monday, March 7, 2011

Chocolate!


Hello all! I'm back from a little trip to Arkansas to visit my wonderful cousins!
Today I thought I would post a few simple little cards I made for the Habitat for Humanity Chocolate Festival we had a table at recently! We had a pretty table with all sorts of yummy chocolate items and I thought the Eat Chocolate stamp set was perfect! I made several sets of these cards and put them around the table! Everyone thought they were funny! If you click on the photo you can read what they say.
The colors I used were Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, and Early Espresso. I also used several different border punches. They were quick and easy to make!
Well this will be a short post! I'm getting ready for my Stamper's Night Out tomorrow as well as catching up on laundry! ;)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these colors!! I'm following you from SC, #354 http://sweetshoppecards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete